Liquor Licensing

Where I operate as Robin Morton Licensing Limited t/a Robin Morton Licensing

Liquor Licensing Services

I provide advice on all aspects of liquor licensing and public entertainment licensing, specialising in entertainment based projects. I draft licensing applications, advise on transfers, variations, occasional licences etc. I am a one man band, operating from my home / office with low overheads, so provide a competitively priced service with 24/7 availability.

I represented Glasgow Life a couple of years back in a successful application to renew the Kelvingrove Bandstand’s 3 year Public Entertainment Licence. Last year I successfully applied for a groundbreaking 04am extension to the Sub Club’s alchohol licence. This year, as in previous years I am on board with the organisers  in applying for the various licences necessary to run the Electric Frog / Pressure Electronic Riverside Music Festival in the grounds of the iconic Riverside Transport Museum here in Glasgow.

I now offer an annual “Licensing Health Check” for £200 (for Glasgow) which includes me checking on your licensing systems, documents, training, general compliance, refresher training and notices etc. on an annual visit, and being on hand to assist on routine matters such as updating certificates, providing notices etc. Call me on 07870 590909 or email me if interested.